domingo, 15 de julho de 2018

Dragon Ball Z - Learn To Draw (Brazilian Magazine)

I'll explain why these magazines are here.
I think the two-dimensional drawings and graphics have everything to do with the blog theme, because all the graphics that are being presented on the screen of 2D games are based on the extremely artistic human element of the designers.
I particularly tried to improve my drawing techniques with this edition of Dragon Ball Z - Learn to Draw, I confess it helped me a lot in that and at the time I was drawing more or less well for an amateur draftsman.
Of course, for me to become a professional I would need a lot more than I had been able to develop at the time.
Aside from having to actually learn to draw the characters, I would also have to learn how to draw the scenarios.
I think well-crafted scenarios are even more difficult than the characters.
The magazine only addresses the learning to draw the characters.
I can not say if I had continued in my attempt to become a designer I would have really achieved a relatively professional level, alas, I honestly think that being a designer is not enough just the will and the commitment, but something that is already the person to ability to draw, and unfortunately as much as I would strive to reach that level I do not think I would ever reach it.
So it became quite clear to me that drawing well is not an easy task and it is not a thing for everyone, alias, drawing well is for the few.
If we stop to look at how 2D graphics are so well worked out we would be stunned and confess that they are true works of art.
Let's face it, this blog does not detract from the games in three-dimensional graphics, quite the opposite, because I enjoy these types of games and in the case we could mention several incredible three-dimensional games like God of War, Street Fighter IV and V, KOF 14 among many others, but the 2D games have a charming charm and here at least we try to honor them as they really deserve.
The two-dimensional games are so fascinating that there are 3D games that made them look like 2D like Guilty Gear Xrd and the long-awaited Dragon Ball Fighter Z.
Many may state the following:
Games with cel-shaded graphics are meant to look like hand-drawn graphics and not to give the impression that they are 2D.
But I can state that if the games with cel-shaded graphics seem to be hand drawn then it gives impression that they are in 2D because the 2D games that are made so, the hand.





And these are some of the drawings I made at the time.
It is quite evident that becoming a professional draftsman was far beyond.
But I'm glad I made drawings like that, a technical level of drawing low, but I still got something and if it was not for those magazines I could not draw that.
I apologize for exhibiting them here, but I could not leave that pearl out.